Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunday Picnic!



We had the best Sunday picnic after church that I think I've ever had! (well, considdering I can't even remember the last time I'd ever been on a picnic, it's been that long...) :)
It was beautiful weather, great fellowship, and of-course good food as well.... unfortunately I didn't get pictures of everything.... But, Lord willing there will be a next time!
Mal 2:5-7
"My covenant with him was one of life and peace, and I gave them to him as an object of reverence; so he revered Me, and stood in awe of My name. True instruction was in his mouth, and unrighteousness was not found on his lips; he walked with Me in peace and uprightness, and he turned many back from iniquity. For the lips of a priest should preserve knowledge, and men should seek instruction from his mouth; for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts."

No comments: