Thursday, March 12, 2009

Organic Fresh Beef Burgers




I would otherwise grill burgers for us instead of using a frying pan, but since it wasn't the right weather, it happened to be the pan this time.
These were amazing, though! I got fresh, organic, farm-raised-grass-fed beef and the price was increadible! (for what I paide for 27 lbs. you couldn't beat!)
Psa 91:1-2, 4
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!" .... He will cover you with His pinions, And under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.

4 comments:

Marks of Faith said...

Wow looks good...

Lydia Grace said...

It was seariously the BEST beef I've ever had!

une_fille_d'Ève said...

MMM! Where'd you get it?

Lydia Grace said...

I got it from a farm in VA. Several ppl in my church bought a whole cow and I got like 1/8 I think, something like that.
Here is a link to there place though.
http://vafb.feedroom.com/
<3
Lydia