Wednesday, August 20, 2008

....*Smiling*.....



Psa 119:32-49
I shall run the way of Thy commandments, For Thou wilt enlarge my heart.
Teach me, O LORD, the way of Thy statutes, And I shall observe it to the end.
Give me understanding, that I may observe Thy law, And keep it with all my heart.
Make me walk in the path of Thy commandments, For I delight in it.
Incline my heart to Thy testimonies, And not to dishonest gain.
Turn away my eyes from looking at vanity, And revive me in Thy ways.
Establish Thy word to Thy servant, As that which produces reverence for Thee.
Turn away my reproach which I dread, For Thine ordinances are good.
Behold, I long for Thy precepts; Revive me through Thy righteousness.
May Thy lovingkindnesses also come to me, O LORD, Thy salvation according to Thy word;
So I shall have an answer for him who reproaches me, For I trust in Thy word.
And do not take the word of truth utterly out of my mouth, For I wait for Thine ordinances.
So I will keep Thy law continually, Forever and ever.
And I will walk at liberty, For I seek Thy precepts.
I will also speak of Thy testimonies before kings, And shall not be ashamed.
And I shall delight in Thy commandments, Which I love.
And I shall lift up my hands to Thy commandments, Which I love; And I will meditate on Thy statutes.
Remember the word to Thy servant, In which Thou hast made me hope.

2 comments:

Alison said...

New to your blog. I stopped by the homeschool hangout this weekend - I believe you helped me select a preschool curriculum for my little girl. :) I loved the store and definitely needed a little personal assistance as I was totally overwhelmed within a sea of options. Thanks!

Question about this pizza...is that bottom layer cucumbers? So that's cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, feta, and onions?

Best,
Alison (aka, Georgia Peach)

Lydia Grace said...

:) That was probably me, yes! Glad you stopped by!
Yes, the first layer of chopped goodies is cucumbers! That makes it sooo good; they add the crunch needed, you know. :) This is one of our family's favorites.
And yes, thoase are all the other things on top, too.