Saturday, August 2, 2008

Strawberries and Peaches







I didn't have bananas that evening, so I put in a little vanilla ice cream to give it the creamyness that it needed.... haha, and everyone said it was their favorite so far as fruit smoothies go. :)
Mat 7:7-11
"Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it shall be opened. Or what man is there among you, when his son shall ask him for a loaf, will give him a stone? Or if he shall ask for a fish, he will not give him a snake, will he? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!"


2 comments:

EL said...

YUM!! I love making my own smoothies!!

You have a wonderful blog going here...I'm gonna' link over to you and I'll be sure to check back!

This is a neat idea...I already feel encouraged to get back into my bread making! Just need to make time for it. =)

Lydia Grace said...

Aww, thanks! I like it; it's fun for me to do these things. I did miss it while I was up in KY.